|Photo Courtesy of George Hodan|
Except for the 10 year old. He seems to think that he is ‘forgotten’ and ‘ignored’ and ‘never gets anything good.’ That couldn’t be farther from the truth … as a matter of fact, being the youngest, he’s actually the one who gets spoiled more than anyone – not that there is an abundance of spoiling going on around here that’s for sure.
- He was not old enough to go to the venue (which is a little white lie…but HE didn’t know that);
- That this was a gift for the 13 year old for pulling his grades up and doing so well;
- That I would take him to an event as well – just the two of us – when it was something he wanted to do.
Latest posts by Kim Miller (see all)
- Giveaway: Patriot Fire Pit Ends November 14 - Thursday, October 23, 2014
- Minigols Foosball Tables Giveaway Ends December 1 - Wednesday, October 22, 2014
- Win a FREE Green Wagon Healthy Snack Box – Ends November 3 - Wednesday, October 22, 2014