|Photo Courtesy of George Hodan|
Except for the 10 year old. He seems to think that he is ‘forgotten’ and ‘ignored’ and ‘never gets anything good.’ That couldn’t be farther from the truth … as a matter of fact, being the youngest, he’s actually the one who gets spoiled more than anyone – not that there is an abundance of spoiling going on around here that’s for sure.
- He was not old enough to go to the venue (which is a little white lie…but HE didn’t know that);
- That this was a gift for the 13 year old for pulling his grades up and doing so well;
- That I would take him to an event as well – just the two of us – when it was something he wanted to do.
Latest posts by Kim Miller (see all)
- Drowning in this Ocean Called Parenthood - Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- What’s Leafy, Green and Has Its Own Holiday? Kale! - Wednesday, October 1, 2014
- Twelve Hair Healthy Foods and a Flash Sale - Tuesday, September 30, 2014