|Photo Courtesy of George Hodan|
Except for the 10 year old. He seems to think that he is ‘forgotten’ and ‘ignored’ and ‘never gets anything good.’ That couldn’t be farther from the truth … as a matter of fact, being the youngest, he’s actually the one who gets spoiled more than anyone – not that there is an abundance of spoiling going on around here that’s for sure.
- He was not old enough to go to the venue (which is a little white lie…but HE didn’t know that);
- That this was a gift for the 13 year old for pulling his grades up and doing so well;
- That I would take him to an event as well – just the two of us – when it was something he wanted to do.
Latest posts by Kim Miller (see all)
- Back to School with @MeadFiveStar Giveaway Ends August 15 - Saturday, August 1, 2015
- Who Wants to Win a Coach Handbag? Ends August 30 - Saturday, August 1, 2015
- $50 Restaurant.com Gift Card Giveaway Ends August 31 - Saturday, August 1, 2015