|Photo Courtesy of George Hodan|
Except for the 10 year old. He seems to think that he is ‘forgotten’ and ‘ignored’ and ‘never gets anything good.’ That couldn’t be farther from the truth … as a matter of fact, being the youngest, he’s actually the one who gets spoiled more than anyone – not that there is an abundance of spoiling going on around here that’s for sure.
- He was not old enough to go to the venue (which is a little white lie…but HE didn’t know that);
- That this was a gift for the 13 year old for pulling his grades up and doing so well;
- That I would take him to an event as well – just the two of us – when it was something he wanted to do.
Latest posts by Kim Miller (see all)
- Gift Guide – Gloss Jewelry 80% Off Thru 9/30 - Sunday, September 21, 2014
- Ring in Fall: 50% Off Everything at Nature’s Sleep - Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Fall Hair Color: How to Determine Which Shade of Red is Best for You - Saturday, September 20, 2014