- Kids grow quickly. What fit perfectly last year now looks like doll clothes on your child.
- Kids play, and with playing come destroyed clothes. A good game of hide and seek can easily tear up a t-shirt. Grass stains galore!
- Kids like to be stylish when they’re around other kids. Nobody wants to look lame at school. Although school uniforms can’t stop your kids from growing or playing, they can help when it comes to the issue of needing to stay trendy every day in school. They can also prevent the back-to-school styles from burning a hole in your wallet.
School uniforms save you money because they are priced with families and students in mind. Unlike conventional clothing companies, schools do not try to profit from the sale of uniforms. When it comes to typical clothes shopping, you have to worry about fluctuating department store prices and expensive fashions and trends. It’s hard to budget for school fashion each year because of these unknowns. A trip to the local mall can cost a fortune. School uniforms remove the financial burden caused by back-to-school shopping.
This post may contain affiliate links. See LiaH Disclosure Policy.
- Where to Buy the Best School Uniforms (coupons.answers.com)
- 5 Items, 5 Ways – Back to School with Dickies #giveaway #backtoschool (5minutesformom.com)
- What to wear? Schools increasingly making that decision (usatoday.com)
- Uniform thinking? (musicteachinguk.wordpress.com)
- Pros and Cons of School Uniforms (glasby-sam.blogspot.com)
Latest posts by Kim @ LiaH (see all)
- iCaughtSanta.com Photo Giveaway – Ends 12/25 - Wednesday, December 11, 2013
- Swarovski Sale thru December 16th - Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Domestic Violence Takes One of Our Own: Christine Keith - Monday, December 9, 2013