So here it is, the start of another year with resolutions flying here, there and everywhere. I decided that this year I was going to try and lose some of my excess baggage – in more ways than one. A few of the items on my list:
- get some workout apparel so I at least LOOK good while I’m trying to lose weight
- get some new bras and panties that I wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen in
- get some new sleepwear that would knock hubby’s eyeballs out once I got svelt and sexy
- get the kids some of the new Reebok Board Shorts they’ve been raving about
- get me a pair of new Reebok Nanossage shoes (so it felt like I was walking barefoot even when I’m not)
- look at some items to makeover the living room when my new GE Reveal Bulbs arrive
- get some new bedding for our bedrooms
- makeover the bathrooms with some new comfortable towels
- pick up some live plants for the fish tank to help control the algae and give the fish some additional oxygen
- grab Mollyanna some new chew toys
- print out some healthy recipes to try that even the kids would eat (nuts – I need printer cartridges! – added to the list)
Phew! That’s some list, right? As usual, I hit the Internet to see what sort of deals I could find. I checked out Walmart and found out how to get back on track and save money on fitness gadgets and some workout apparel. Workout apparel – check!
DoubleInks.com is having a sale on HP cartridges (and other brands too) where you can take an extra 10% off your order if you use code NY2014. Oh, and they also are giving you up to 85% off on ALL products during the Winter Super Savings Sale! Bonus! Printer cartridges – check!
Lane Bryant does not disappoint – they have all of their plus size bras, panties and beautiful sleepwear on sale right now! Just need to use code CHEERSLB when I check out! Oh! 50% off clearance items (in store and online too)! Double score!
Pet Smart is having their stock up and save sale through February 2nd so I can save up to 25% on all of Molly’s new chew toys and treats and the fish plants are 20% off along with all of Pet Smart’s fish and other essentials for our home aquarium. Sweet!
So not only did I manage to find some great deals, I’m also saving money for more important things. Like the brownie sundae I’m going to order from Dairy Queen!