So here it is, the start of another year with resolutions flying here, there and everywhere. I decided that this year I was going to try and lose some of my excess baggage – in more ways than one. A few of the items on my list:
- get some workout apparel so I at least LOOK good while I’m trying to lose weight
- get some new bras and panties that I wouldn’t be ashamed to be seen in
- get some new sleepwear that would knock hubby’s eyeballs out once I got svelt and sexy
- get the kids some of the new Reebok Board Shorts they’ve been raving about
- get me a pair of new Reebok Nanossage shoes (so it felt like I was walking barefoot even when I’m not)
- look at some items to makeover the living room when my new GE Reveal Bulbs arrive
- get some new bedding for our bedrooms
- makeover the bathrooms with some new comfortable towels
- pick up some live plants for the fish tank to help control the algae and give the fish some additional oxygen
- grab Mollyanna some new chew toys
- print out some healthy recipes to try that even the kids would eat (nuts – I need printer cartridges! – added to the list)
Phew! That’s some list, right? As usual, I hit the Internet to see what sort of deals I could find. I checked out Walmart and found out how to get back on track and save money on fitness gadgets and some workout apparel. Workout apparel – check!
DoubleInks.com is having a sale on HP cartridges (and other brands too) where you can take an extra 10% off your order if you use code NY2014. Oh, and they also are giving you up to 85% off on ALL products during the Winter Super Savings Sale! Bonus! Printer cartridges – check!
Lane Bryant does not disappoint – they have all of their plus size bras, panties and beautiful sleepwear on sale right now! Just need to use code CHEERSLB when I check out! Oh! 50% off clearance items (in store and online too)! Double score!
Pet Smart is having their stock up and save sale through February 2nd so I can save up to 25% on all of Molly’s new chew toys and treats and the fish plants are 20% off along with all of Pet Smart’s fish and other essentials for our home aquarium. Sweet!
So not only did I manage to find some great deals, I’m also saving money for more important things. Like the brownie sundae I’m going to order from Dairy Queen!
Latest posts by Kim Miller (see all)
- Ends 08/21 – Kindle Fire Giveaway Sponsored by Sprinkles Media Hosted by Conservamom - Monday, July 21, 2014
- Never Ask Mom to Dare You - Sunday, July 20, 2014
- Ends 8/31 – Win a Coach Peyton Signature Handbag - Sunday, July 20, 2014